Hazcheck DGL Data
'Off the shelf' database gives fast, easy integration of data reducing IT project development time and cost
Easily maintained - no manual entry and update of the dangerous goods list required, reducing costs
No need to invest in detailed knowledge of the dangerous goods data within IT development teams
Up to date systems - IMDG Code, 49 CFR, ADR, TDG and RID data continuously updated in line with current amendments and agreements
Over 30 years of knowledge and benefits from shared development for 9 of the top 10 container lines and leading ferry and RORO operators
Hazcheck DGL data for fast, easy integration into computerised systems. Exis Technologies supplies dangerous goods data from the following dangerous goods regulations:
- IMDG Code dangerous goods list DGL (chapter 3.2). In addition we can supply the text of special provisions, packing instructions, emergency schedules and so on.
- 49 CFR data from the hazmat 172.101 table including text of special provisions, reportable quantity values and so on.
- ADR DGL, chapter 3.2, including the text of the special provisions for carriage and the Emergency Action Codes as used in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- RID DGL, chapter 3.2, including the text of the special provisions for carriage
- TDG schedule 1, including the text of the special provisions
This data can be supplied in any combination or separately in Excel, CSV or Microsoft Access database format.
In addition, Exis Technologies supplies an IMDG Coded Variant List (CVL) as a free resource to assist companies in exchanging IMDG Code information in EDI messages such as BAPLIE and IFTMBF. Download it here.
Costs are determined on the number of end users with access to the system on which the data will be loaded. The data is supplied on an annual licence fee basis usually on a 2 year term, including all updates and errata. Prices start from GBP 328 per annum for a 5 user licence.
Estimated number of users
Request a quotation →