- Simplifies and speeds dangerous goods processing
- Increases efficiency and enhances customer service - instant and accurate
- Supports staff in checking and complying with the IMDG Code and 49 CFR requirements
- Can be used as a standalone system or incorporated with booking systems to provide seamless dangerous goods validation
- Updated and maintained in line with IMDG Code Amendments and errata, and 49 CFR provisions
- Dual amendment during transition years
- Reduces error, improves efficiency and operational safety
Hazcheck Gateway is the web-based compliance tool for shippers, container shipping lines, ports and logistics operators.
Check dangerous goods bookings for IMDG Code compliance and against operator, vessel and port restrictions for selected sailings. 49 CFR validation option for shipping into/from the United States under the IMDG Code.
Hazcheck Gateway can interface with Hazcheck Enterprise, a powerful and comprehensive dangerous goods booking and management system, for integrated booking procedures.
Hazcheck Gateway with 49 CFR option
US shippers and shipping lines have to take account of both IMDG Code and 49 CFR for sea transport of hazmat. 49 CFR§ 171.22 authorizes, with certain conditions and limitation, the offering of transportation to, from, or within the United States in accordance with the IMDG Code so long as it complies with the limitations and exceptions stated in § 171.22, 171.23 and 171.25. Therefore, 171.22 allows the use of the IMDG Code for classifying, documenting, marking, labelling, placarding, stowing and segregating hazmat transported within the US provided it meets the limitations and exceptions within 171.22, 171.23 and 171.25.
- Hazcheck Gateway is loaded onto a corporate intranet or hosted on the web by Exis Technologies.
It is available to purchase on an annual licence basis, normally on an initial three year term
Estimated number of users
Request a quotation →