- Simplifies and speeds dangerous goods processing - no looking through books required!
- Increases efficiency and enhances customer service - instant and accurate!
- Enables staff to quickly and efficiently produce compliant dangerous goods transport documentation
- Updated and maintained in line with IMDG Code Amendments and any subsequent errata
- Optional access to the full text of the IMDG Code
- Provides access to the ADR regulations for combined sea and road journeys
- Reduces error and increases operational safety
Shippers, forwarders and agents worldwide use Hazcheck Online to validate their dangerous goods shipments, produce documentation and to email a booking request to their shipping line.
Hazcheck Online is the subscription-based internet facility for shippers of dangerous goods. It is especially useful for occasional consignments and for document generation and transmission without the need for an in-house system.
The system will automatically take you through the process of checking a dangerous goods load for shipment in accordance with the IMDG Code requirements. It will help you to identify stowage and segregation conflicts, ensure that packaging is correct and produce a dangerous goods note when the load is successfully processed.
New in V13
For more information see the 'What's new in V13' document in Resources & Support
Register to buy a Hazcheck Online subscription at the top of this web page, or request a quotation by entering the number of users below.
Estimated number of users
Request a quotation →