- Simplifies and speeds dangerous goods processing - no looking through books required!
- Increases efficiency and enhances customer service - instant and accurate!
- Enables staff to quickly and efficiently produce compliant dangerous goods transport documentation
- Updated and maintained in line with IMDG Code Amendments and any subsequent errata
- Optional access to the full text of the IMDG Code
- Provides access to the ADR regulations for combined sea and road journeys
- Reduces error and increases operational safety
Shippers, forwarders and agents worldwide use Hazcheck Online to validate their dangerous goods shipments, produce documentation and to email a booking request to their shipping line.
Hazcheck Online is the subscription-based internet facility for shippers of dangerous goods. It is especially useful for occasional consignments and for document generation and transmission without the need for an in-house system.
The system will automatically take you through the process of checking a dangerous goods load for shipment in accordance with the IMDG Code requirements. It will help you to identify stowage and segregation conflicts, ensure that packaging is correct and produce a dangerous goods note when the load is successfully processed.
Hazcheck Online complies with Amendment 38-16 and Amendment 39-18 of the IMDG Code (either can be used from within the software until 31 December 2019 when Amendment 39-18 comes into force)
Updated to include Amendment 39-18 of the IMDG Code and Amendment 38-16 data. Either Amendment can be used until 1 January 2020 when Amdt 39-18 becomes mandatory.
See the IMDG 39-18 summary of changes
Register to buy a Hazcheck Online subscription at the top of this web page, or request a quotation by entering the number of users below.
Estimated number of users
Request a quotation →