- Simplifies and speeds dangerous goods processing - no looking through books required!
- Increases efficiency and enhances customer service - instant and accurate
- Enables staff to quickly and efficiently produce compliant dangerous goods transport documenation
- Updated and maintained in line with IMDG Code Amendments and any subsequent errata
- Provides access to the ADR regulations for combined sea and road journeys
- Reduces error and increases operational safety
Hazcheck Workstation is an IMDG Code compliance tool for shippers, forwarders, agents and ship operators to validate containerised dangerous goods shipments and produce the required transport documentation.
It provides a smart, interactive way to comply with the IMDG Code requirements. Quickly arrive at the best and most compliant solutions for your loads with no time consuming manual checking!
The system provides a dangerous goods list enquiry feature, validates mixed loads for IMDG Code segregation compliance and displays relevant packaging options. Additional ADR requirements for road transport when shipping under IMDG Code rules can also be checked. A Dangerous Goods Note (DGN) can also be produced and sent to a shipping line.
Hazcheck Workstation is available in standalone and network versions on an annual licence basis, normally on a two year minimum term.
New in V14:
If you would like to access the full text of the IMDG Code to use with your Hazcheck Workstation licence you can purchase the IMDG Code e-reader (available in English, French and Spanish) from our IMDG Support website www.imdgsupport.com. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and see our FAQs